Set in one of McMahons Point's most popular streets, this charming semi has been renovated beautifully throughout. Presented with a fresh new palette, stunning new bathroom and all the character features you have come to know and love - This enchanting home is a must see!
Enjoy all this Habourside suburb has to offer with village style boutique shopping, restaurants and vibrant cafes.
- Further potential via an already approved D.A for an upstairs extension
- Sunlit living area with full length and width feature window
- Beautiful wood floors & tastefully painted through out
- Modern open plan gas kitchen with skylight and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with white plantation shutters, character fireplace and walk in wardrobe
- Stunning designer bathroom with frameless shower and an elegant new bathroom suite
- Entertaining area with sandstone wall, wrought iron fencing and colourful cottage garden
- Large basement utility room with laundry and storage
- Spacious loft with drop down ladder access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Gas hot water and bayonets perfect for BBQs and cost effective winter heating
- Street parking with residential permit x 2
- Only 10 minutes into the City and a short stroll up to North Sydney CBD and train station.
AUCTION Saturday November 22nd onsite 10.30am
Council: $278 pq approx.
Water: $177 pq approx.
Land Area 139 sqm approx.
Size 119 sqm approx.