This is your opportunity to break into the Lower North Shore property market with a one bedroom apartment in trendy Lavender Bay.
This chic little apartment is set on the first floor of a character filled, Art Deco security building that offers plenty of potential to further add value or personalise to your own taste. With such a desirable location this property will surely interest both investors and owner occupiers.
Superbly located just off McMahon's Point vibrant restaurant & cafe strip, you are within a stone throw of convenience stores, boutique shopping, Sydney Harbour, Ferry and North Sydney train station.
- Security building with intercom
- 3 metre high ceilings
- Wood flooring to living areas
- Large sash windows
- Galley kitchen with gas cooking
- Large built in wardrobe to bedroom
- Full bathroom with internal laundry
- Foreshore walkways, North Sydney pool
Internal: 40 sqm
All rates & levies are (approx.).
Water Rates: $171 pq
Council Rates: $211 pq
Strata Levies: $1,012 pq