58 Thomas St Mcmahons Point
A TOUCH OF CLASS
Set in one of McMahons Point's most popular streets, this charming semi has been renovated beautifully throughout. Presented with a fresh new palette, stunning new bathroom and all the character features you have come to know and love - This enchanting home is a must see!
Enjoy all this Habourside suburb has to offer with village style boutique shopping, restaurants and vibrant cafes.
- Further potential via an already approved D.A for an upstairs extension
- Sunlit living area with full length and width feature window
- Beautiful wood floors & tastefully painted through out
- Modern open plan gas kitchen with skylight and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with white plantation shutters, character fireplace and walk in wardrobe
- Stunning designer bathroom with frameless shower and an elegant new bathroom suite
- Entertaining area with sandstone wall, wrought iron fencing and colourful cottage garden
- Large basement utility room with laundry and storage
- Spacious loft with drop down ladder access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Gas hot water and bayonets perfect for BBQs and cost effective winter heating
- Street parking with residential permit x 2
- Only 10 minutes into the City and a short stroll up to North Sydney CBD and train station.
AUCTION Saturday November 22nd onsite 10.30am
Council: $278 pq approx.
Water: $177 pq approx.
Land Area 139 sqm approx.
Size 119 sqm approx.
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Blues Point Real Estate Pty Ltd
150 Blues Point Road
MCMAHONS POINT 2060
T 02 9026 8800
F 02 9026 8811
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.